Collie recently assisted the client in obtaining town planning approval for the development of a four-storey apartment building in Bent Street, Bentleigh.
Collie worked closely with the architect and client in advising on the built form requirements in order to develop a proposal that would be able to be supported.
As part of the town planning services, Collie prepared the town planning report including a detailed assessment of the proposal against clause 55 of the Glen Eira Planning Scheme and lodged the application. Collie also attended a post-application meeting and assisted in responding to a request for further information, which resulted in the planning permit being issued.
Some of the key features of the development include the following.
- Spacious three-bedroom dwellings varying between approximately 112 square metres and 128 square metres in floor area.
- Each dwelling provided with two secure car spaces within a basement in an independent car stacker.
- Each dwelling provided with an area of private open space either in the form of secluded private open space at ground level or a balcony. In addition, each dwelling provided with its own swimming pool.
- All dwellings provided with large open plan living / kitchen / dining areas that open out onto a north-facing area of private open space and their swimming pools.
- Located in close proximity to the Bentleigh Urban Village and close to public transport, public open space and a neighbourhood centre shopping strip.